Friday, September 14, 2012

My homework doubts

1-09-12
(I)


Since yesterday I tried to push some changes  and at first it yields error on web (when I tried to verify, if my changes was really commited)
this morning also the console
[panzon@baleada intro]$ git pull
ssh: connect to host scm.forge.open-do.org port 22: Connection timed out
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
12)
at first it yields
raised SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE : failed precondition from stacks.ads:39

Then I removed the old push precondition (not Is_Full(S))
now is running

13) 
I'm stocked with generics, I already read many chapters of ada book, but I'm doing something wrong, I hope I'll solve it during this weekend.
Now I see that stack example is really classic, and book talk about it in many chapters, actually I feel little embarrassed cause I'm having problems with really basic stuffs. However I'm working in.

2-09-12
(I)


I already solved the 13)

My error was incredible stupid!

Now I have problems with git
last week I setup my global git configuration on my pc, I used this email:
panzon@scm.forge.open-do.org
now I'm getting this errors:
14)
To solve this point I have to ideas:
a) do not use anymore the array instead use a list, like the Cell example
b) Use a type base, and then all objects inserted on the array should be subtype of this base type. Doing an analogy with java that each object extends implicitly from Object Class.

What do you think?

8)
When I tried to use your suggested postcondition 
it yields:
raised SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE : failed postcondition from stacks.ads:49 instantiated at main.adb:5

No comments:

Post a Comment